Central Park alone is enough to fill a whole New York day. Not sure? Here’s the evidence:
- Imagine Mosaic // Secret Beatles-fan? Then you can’t miss the Imagine monument, dedicated to John Lennon. If you’re it’s covered in flowers while you’re there. Don’t scream and shout, because Johnny wouldn’t be a big fan of Brit & Will (and because the Imagine Monument is surrounded by a quiet zone).
- Central Park Zoo // Animal-friend? Eat your heart out @ Central Park Zoo
- Belvedere Castle // Go check out the gorgeous architecture of Belvedere Castle. Dream away darling…
- Conservatory Garden // Floral, floral, floral…
- Great Lawn // Perfect to cool off on a hot summer day. Just be a mothereffing tourist and go sit your ass down. Pick-up some healthy Wholefoods on your way over there.
- Bow Bridge // New York vacay with bae? Dare to be mainstream and take a loveydovey selfie @ Bow Bridge.
- Wollman Rink // Is it winter yet? Please don’t skip a little bit of ice-skating by night.