Celebrating Christmas in New York this year?
You lucky one! Make sure you don’t miss out on the following, when visiting New York during the Holidays:
- Ice skating / Go check out one of the pretty outdoor skating spots (Central Park, Bryant Park and ofcourse Rockefeller Centre)
- The Tree / Head to Rockefeller Centre (again) and go drewl over the pretty tree that is lit up there.
- Shop at the markets / X-mas means shopping. Good luck New York hosts several great Christmas markets. Find the best ones @ Columbus Circle, Bryant Park and Union Square (listed as a favorite by many).
- Eat holidayfood (ergo gingerbread cookies and hot chocolate)
- Check out Christmas Lights in Brooklyn (Dyker Heights) and basically everywhere else around the City. For a more detailed post about Christmas Lights in New York, stay tuned and keep checking the blog around the actual holidays.
- Go a little cray, find yourself some Santa, and go sit on his lap.
- Are you a ballet fan? Go classy and score yourself some tickets for the Nutcracker performance by the NYC Ballet.
- More of a traingeek? The Botanical Gardens and Grand Central both host beauts of holiday trainshows!